[FYI] tux3: Core changes

Pavel Machek pavel at ucw.cz
Tue May 26 03:13:02 PDT 2015

On Tue 2015-05-26 01:09:59, Daniel Phillips wrote:
> On Monday, May 25, 2015 11:13:46 PM PDT, David Lang wrote:
> >I'm assuming that Rik is talking about whatever has the reference to the
> >page via one of the methods that he talked about.
>
> This would be a good moment to provide specifics.

Hmm. This seems like a good moment for you to audit whole kernel, to
make sure it does not do stuff you don't expect it to.

You are changing core semantics, stuff that was allowed before is not
allowed now, so it looks like you should do the auditing...

You may want to start with video4linux, as Jan pointed out.
									Pavel