[RFC] Tux3 for review

Daniel Phillips daniel at phunq.net
Fri Jun 13 10:46:20 PDT 2014

Hi Pavel,

On Friday, June 13, 2014 3:32:16 AM PDT, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hmm, it seems that merging filesystems is getting harder over
> time. Soon, it will be impossible to merge new filesystem.

My thought exactly, but it carries more weight coming from you.

It is getting more unpleasant to discuss things on LKML in
general, which tends to drive the design process away from
public view, leaving only the dregs of politics and infighting
in the public record. Perhaps some participants prefer it that
way, but I am certainly not one of them.

I thought this issue was going to be addressed at last year's
kernel summit.