Tux3 Report: Faster than tmpfs, what?

Daniel Phillips daniel.raymond.phillips at gmail.com
Sat May 11 21:39:10 PDT 2013

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 11:35 AM, james northrup
<northrup.james at gmail.com> wrote:
> also interesting information... Study of 2,047 papers on PubMed finds
> that two-thirds of retracted papers were down to scientific
> misconduct, not error

Could you please be specific about the meaning you intend? Because
innuendo is less than useful in this forum. If you mean to say that
our posted results might not be independently verifiable then I invite
you to run the tests as described (including removing fsync) yourself.
If you require any assistance from us in doing that, we will be
pleased to provide it.