[Tux3] current my atomic-commit prototype (v2)

OGAWA Hirofumi hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp
Wed May 13 23:39:34 PDT 2009

Hi,

This is for sharing the my current state to yours again.

I think the retiring the log block are almost done. However, it is a bit
complex part, so we might have to revisit to it.

I'm trying to implement the atomic-commit on create() path. Well, so, we
will need to implement the replay code to test those soon.

BTW, maybe, I found the bug of insert_leaf(). The cursor should have the
corrent path to leaf, however, after insert_leaf(), it may not have the
corrent path. Because, it sets the bnode of splited to cursor, but the
splited bnode may not be the path to leaf.

Well, anyway, the patchset is

	http://userweb.kernel.org/~hirofumi/atomic.tar.gz

and notes are

	http://userweb.kernel.org/~hirofumi/notes/

The note_flush-create.txt is the note of path which I'm implementing

Sorry, however, I'd like to still use tarball for now. Because, I'm
usually re-modify the patches to get/make good diff/code.
Make (temporary) first version, review it, rethink it, modify and refactor.
This is good way for me to manage the codes until some sort of completion.
SCM management for this work just bother me.

So, please note this patchset is having the temporary codes.

Thanks.
--
OGAWA Hirofumi <hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp>