[Tux3] kernel/ileaf.c fixes and cleanup

OGAWA Hirofumi hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp
Mon Feb 23 14:00:26 PST 2009

OGAWA Hirofumi <hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've found several bugs in kernel/ileaf.c. Even if all inodes on ileaf
> was removed, we don't remove ileaf itself, at least for now.  So, we
> have to handle empty ileaf, but in that case, some places is not
> handling it correctly.
>
> And several cleanups.
>
> 	static-http://userweb.kernel.org/~hirofumi/tux3/
>
> I'm not reviewing those by myself, it is for the review. So, please
> don't pull it yet.  However, with this patchset, it passes the fsstress
> test more for a long time.

I've reviewed by myself, add some patches, and modified some patches
slightly. With those, fsstress was passed for 9.5 hours.

And the one bug can be the cause of memory corruption. So, the problem
which martin saw may be fixed.

 	static-http://userweb.kernel.org/~hirofumi/tux3/

The patches is also in the above place. Please review and pull.

Thanks.
--
OGAWA Hirofumi <hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp>