[Tux3] Encoding of extent information

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Wed Oct 8 01:29:58 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 08 October 2008 01:14, Philip Pokorny wrote:
> I'm not currently using or developing any FUSE filesystems, so I'll have
> to get that development environment configured first.  I was hoping that
> you would have the kernel driver ready soon, but the git tree isn't
> really a filesystem yet.
>
> I'll take a look at the FUSE tree and see if I can get that to compile.

You don't even have to use fuse.  Notice that you can compile dleaf.c
separately with its own main program and test your extents idea just
like I test extents now: by doing some getblks to create some dirty
buffers, then flushing them to invoke the filemap IO code.

Something like this:

  make dleaf && ./dleaf