[Tux3] Review incoming changes

Maciej Żenczykowski zenczykowski at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 03:00:12 PST 2008

changing the order of autodetection isn't enough - you'd also need to
make sure the magic files are up2date - also on old computers and make
it somehow not mount as reiserfs even if someone explicitely asks for
reiserfs - that's why I vote for pre-emptively zeroing out a megabyte
on both sides - what are the drawbacks?  I see none...