[Tux3] dump feature / Documentation (was: Re: Design note: Offline filesystem check)

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Sun Dec 14 13:53:52 PST 2008

On Sunday 14 December 2008 11:12, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Am Sonntag 14 Dezember 2008 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> > Hi Daniel,
>
> > But what would be needed for documentation anyway at the moment?
>
> Anything for in-kernel merge? What could that be?
>
> Developer releated:
> - some initial design notes
> - UML / KVM howtos to invite developers?
> - pointer to tux3.org and repositories?
>
> User related:
> - mount options
> - mkfs options / man page
> - readme with limitations in the current version and warning not to use it
> on productive data?

Collecting design nodes, cleaning up and converting to html would be a
very nice contribution.  And the UML howto or things like it really
need organizing.

One convenient way to handle this is to have tux3/doc/html/<things> in
the Mercurial that we automatically upload to tux3.org, and I can pull
from you.