[Tux3] Hi all, I'm a weak coder but you've my full support

Michael Keulkeul kriptomik at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 03:24:12 PDT 2008

Hi !

Ok so I'll start with cloning the mercurial repository, and alway keep
an eye on this project !

I started digging a bit into the code but I must confess I feel like a
newborn just poping into reality... Bah it makes my brain work a lot
which is essentially a good thing !

Good luck, anyway ! I'll to catch up things, starting with
understanding your notes.

Best reagards

Michael