Alive?

Daniel Phillips daniel at phunq.net
Sun Mar 19 20:16:12 PDT 2017

Hi Raymond,

Tux3.org is sufficient. Tux3.org is now hosted on phunq.net (my server).

Yes, still alive, and busy. There is a code drop coming from Hirofumi in
the near future, to sync up with current mainline. I am currently
working on a new distributed lock manager, which hopefully will play a
role in Tux3's future evolution.

Pretty soon, I will return to work on Shardmap, Tux3's directory index,
which I expect to scale considerably better than HTree, as well as being
suitable for distribution across a cluster. Hmm, did I say the "cluster"
word?