Tux3 influence

Shachar Sharon synarete at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 04:43:35 PDT 2014

Hello to all Tux3 developers,
In the past few month I developed Funex, a new (FUSE-based, GPL)
file-system. Although still in very early alpha stages, the basic
functionality seams to work fine. During the development process I
discovered again and again that many of the design-notes in tux3
mailing list have a lot useful ideas as well as insight into
file-system internals. In particular, the idea of using
frontend/backend architecture influenced Funex internal design.
I would like to thank you all for sharing this knowledge.

Feedback or questions about Funex are most welcome:
http://synarete.github.io/funex/

- Shachar