To do list

Daniel Phillips daniel.raymond.phillips at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:21:26 PST 2013

Hi,

You might be asking yourself, just what does Tux3 need before I can
run it (experimentally!) on my own machine? So here is the list in
order of priority according to me:

     fsck
     delta triggers
     alloc goals
     enospc
     mmap
     xattr fixes
     atime
     testing
     debug

Please respond to this post if you know of any "must haves" before
you, yourself could set up a test partition.

That was the "what". Next is "how", that is, some implementation
notes, coming next post. But please do not bother to ask "when" unless
you intend to follow up right away with "and I can help by...".

The "why" is easy: because it is there. The "where" is easy too:
Tokyo, California, and wherever you, yourself happen to be, right at
this very moment.