[Tux3] Bug fixes

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Wed May 27 20:13:56 PDT 2009

On Monday 25 May 2009, OGAWA Hirofumi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've picked the bug-fix patches up from my patchset. And this changes is
> including the patch for packaging and reported bugs from Mario
> Fetka. Thanks Mario.
>
> 	static-http://userweb.kernel.org/~hirofumi/tux3/
>
> Please review, and pull if ok.
>
> Thanks.

Looks good, pulled.

We have this kind of thing in a few places:

   assert(!ftruncate(fd, 1 << 24));

Since assert can be defined as null to compile slightly faster and smaller
code, this code will break.  I do sometimes write that kind of thing in unit
tests, which will never be compiled with assert turned off, but even then...
it is probably not a great idea.  In tux3.c, it is a (minor) bug that should
be cleaned up, even though we have to do #define assert(expr) <nothing> to
trigger it.