[Tux3] start the logging for atomic commit

OGAWA Hirofumi hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp
Sun Jun 28 18:56:42 PDT 2009

Hi,

Those patches are start to logging for atomic commit, and fix the
stage_delta()/flush_log() to flush correctly. Also, this fixes the
deferred bfree stuff.  And some bug fixes.

The problem of this patchset is, first of all, I worked only for
creation path as start.

I copied code from kernel to utility.*, so we would need to think about
license of those, or remove the code from this patch.

And test is not enough, some programs/code-path would be untested at all.

Main known problems are: It will still use writeback stuff, so, we need
more code to switch to commit stuff. But, before switch, we will need to
add to flush bitmap inode.

And This is first one to start logging, so, there may be bugs on around
those.  Kernel is compile test only.

And this may change the disk format without changing revision. Well,
there would be many problems.

But, it starts the atomic-commit more or less.

	static-http://userweb.kernel.org/~hirofumi/tux3/

Please review, and pull if ok.

Thanks.
--