[Tux3] start the logging for atomic commit

OGAWA Hirofumi hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp
Fri Jul 31 04:15:27 PDT 2009

debian developer <debiandev at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Ogawa,
>
> Thanks for working on this project. We are eagerly awaiting for this release.
>
> You have any updates on atomic commit? What part are you working on?

I had no time this month at all, and I couldn't discuss or work for
this. So there is no update from me, although if I make the time, I'm
going to play with atomic commit.

You want to work for some part?

> Where has Daniel disappeared?

We were almost all discussing about tux3 on irc.oftc.net#tux3, not
mailing-list. I'm still a bit busy state, so I'm not sure current state
for now.

Thanks.
--
OGAWA Hirofumi <hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp>