[Tux3] keeping kernel port in sync with latest kernel sources?

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Sat Jan 3 20:02:10 PST 2009

On Saturday 03 January 2009 09:55, Kunal Gangakhedkar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are there any plans for keeping the kernel port in sync with the latest kernel
> sources from Linus?
>
> As I see on this list, most of the patches available are wrt 2.6.25.
> Please correct me if I have missed something..
>
> If nobody is doing it, I'll try to do it.
> However, I can spare bandwidth only on weekends :(
> If that's fine, please let me know - so that I can start working on it.

Hi Kunal,

Thankyou for the offer.  We will have a public Git repository based on
Linus's tree soon.  As Liu XiaoFeng pointed out, there is only one line
different between 2.6.25 and Linus's latest tree, so I will just add
the change now and make it depend on kernel version.  But please do
watch out for more changes,