[Tux3] logmap inode fix

OGAWA Hirofumi hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp
Tue Jan 6 20:49:26 PST 2009

Hi,

This series is mainly for logmap inode. Current one just use
new_inode(), so blockget() doesn't work.

So, this uses tux_new_inode() to allocate logmap inode. With it, inode
will have tux_blk_apos, and blockget() will work correctly.

blockget() uses ->write_begin() with block aligmented range. So,
block_write_begin() almost no-op except buffer_head setup.

And blockread() of logmap never be used, we can get it via blockdev
(volume map later), I think it is more clean/efficient way than reading
logs via logmap. Because if we read the logs via logmap, it would have
data alias issue.

I think this way is enough for now, and later we will revisit this
with buffer_head change.

And other patches is warning fix and cleanup.

	static-http://userweb.kernel.org/~hirofumi/tux3/

Please review and pull.
Thanks.
--