Automatic commit in tux3

Pune university tux3.riders at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 01:11:13 PDT 2009

Dear Linux Lovers,

                We all know how Linux is attracting the people who love to
enjoy adventures in giving some contribution in the development of this
innovative OS. The latest development in the Linux File System , TUX3,
attracted us to contribute something like “Automatic Commit” features (not
“Atomic Commit” ) in the file  system. This feature at the fist level of
development will recover the document contents, if some power failure occurs
and the contents may probably lost. The feature takes care of all the
possible open files in which user is working.

                We welcome all the fun loving users of linux to give
comments on it.

We the enthusiastic  team members:

Mr. Ravibhushan Aphale

Mr. Anuj Gulati

Mr. Sachin Hatpaki

Mr. Nilesh Bedade

along with Mr. S. D Rathod (Faculty at PCCOE , Engineering College, Nigdi,
Pune)