[Tux3] Tux3 fuse port

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Sun Sep 7 06:00:05 PDT 2008

On Sunday 07 September 2008 05:51, Tero Roponen wrote:
> > Would you care to comment on what you think needs doing to the readdir?
>
> Well, this version returns just one entry at every call to readdir. I
> think a proper version would call fuse_add_direntry() in a loop to fill
> the buffer with as many entries as possible.

True.  If that gets to be the biggest bottleneck then it will be done.
I originally set out to do that, but the extra complexity was
considerable, and the extra test coverage is not that much.  I expect
it will run pretty efficiently even one dirent at a time, and the stats
to get the full listing will dominate.