[Tux3] Tux3 University

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Thu Sep 4 21:42:50 PDT 2008

Hi esteemed list readers,

We are going to have a Tux3 University course in VFS Interfaces and
Kernel Porting starting a few days from now on IRC and running over
the course of a few days.  I have certain specific list members in
mind for this course, you know who you are.  Everybody else is welcome,
but be prepared to catch up on a lot of background on the fly.

Any preference re time of day?  I know mine: when I'm awake.  Which
is not particularly easy to know in advance, but usually works out
best afternoons, evenings or very early in the morning, Pacific time.
I presume workdays are best, since we would not want this to interfere
with our real lives.