[Tux3] user space version

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Thu Nov 27 12:46:37 PST 2008

On Thursday 27 November 2008 12:25, Michael Pattrick wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 8:26 AM, Oliver Oli <oliver.oli+0815 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Daniel, I appreciate your well written summaries of the development
> > process.
>
> Let me take this opportunity to echo this sentiment. I don't know
> enough about filesystems to actually contribute code, but subscribing
> to this list has taught me a lot about how they work.

Thanks for that!  Well, everybody here can contribute whether they can
code or not.  Downloading the code and trying it out either under FUSE
or in kernel on a test machine would be a big help, even with the code
in a very early state.  You may catch problems that were missed, and
you will be ready when it comes time to do performance testing.  It
also forces us to provide provide proper documentation to install and
operate.  There is never anything bad about playing with open source
code early.