[Tux3] Block handle demo code

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Fri Nov 21 22:40:51 PST 2008

I'm just going to post this block handles demo code now and save my
traditional long winded explanation for later.  In brief: we think we
might make a clean break from buffer_head in Tux3.  If so, we still
need locking and IO handles for blocks when block size is smaller than
a memory page.  That is what this code is for: in a page cache, each
page->private will point at a struct handles, holding the state of up
to eight buffers in a single 16 byte struct (32 bytes on 64 bit arch).

Daniel