[Tux3] Where can I get the code ?

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Tue Jul 29 12:20:28 PDT 2008

On Monday 28 July 2008 23:53, Lars Segerlund wrote:
>  I am 'dying' to get a look at the code and play around a bit.
>  So where is it ? Is there a tarball or git somewhere ?
>
>  I looked at the mercurial stuff, but there were only a userspace program ...
>
>  / regards, Lars Segerlund.

Hi Lars,

The code will arrive a bit at a time.  The next piece to land will be
a fuzz test for the file index leaf operations, that implements and tests the index leaf
directory structures on the list not too long ago

Next after that will be generic btree operations including a simple
block allocator.

Kernel bits will start landing where both the inode table and file
index btrees are up and thoroughly tested in userspace, including all
the leaf operations, which including integrating the versioning code
that now lives in version.c.