[Tux3] Review incoming changes

Maciej Żenczykowski zenczykowski at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 09:43:36 PST 2008

Just another comment:
for mirrored raid, having the superblock at the end of the volume is
often desirable (it means you can also make use of the partition in
'recovery mode' without going through the raid drivers) - hence why
people often explicitely ask for the version which stores the data at
the end of the drive, furthermore I believe v0.9 is still the default.