[Tux3] Deferred namespace operations, Defer rename

Maciej Żenczykowski zenczykowski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:31:14 PST 2008

I believe '/usr/bin/find' does use the link count for some
optimization (it assumes a directory has nlink-2 subdirectories, -2
since 1 for the link from parent to itself, and 1 for the '.'), but
should fall back to a less optimized mode if it sees a mismatch...

I've definitely seen it complain about mismatched link counts many
times before...