[Tux3] Tux3 report: Tux3 by Christmas?

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Wed Dec 10 18:29:35 PST 2008

...and Hirofumi Ogawa continues to check in beautiful, accurate kernel
patches at a furious rate, with 15,214 lines changed in 176 changesets
over the six weeks since he joined the project.

Mercurial churn statistics for all Tux3 contributers:

daniel at moonbase.phunq.net                        49937 ****************************************************************************************************************
hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp                      14541 ********************************
shapor at yzf.shapor.com                             5286 ***********
hirofumi at mail.parknet.co.jp (OGAWA Hirofumi)    673 *
tero.roponen at gmail.com                             279
Pranith Kumar                                       96
Michael Pattrick                                    78
Jonas Fietz                                         29
bobby at lappy                                          7

This is a little skewed by a few patches I applied before I knew about
hg commit --user, and a big move of all files from one directory to
another a while back, which Mercurial counts as changes.  Somehow,
Conrad Meyer's significant contributions did not make it in the list.
This is where I want to be able to edit Mercurial's history, is there
a way to do that?

Over the last month we have:

daniel at moonbase.phunq.net     4806 *******************************************
Pranith Kumar                   96
Michael Pattrick                78
Jonas Fietz                     29
bobby at lappy                      7

So now I am playing catch up with Hirofumi, and I love that.