[Tux3] Time fields in Tux3

Daniel Phillips phillips at phunq.net
Mon Aug 25 16:17:38 PDT 2008

On Monday 25 August 2008 16:12, Shapor Naghibzadeh wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Daniel Phillips <phillips at phunq.net> wrote:
> > Ah, the solution is to round up the atime, not just truncate away the
> > least significant bits.
>
> I bet an atime in the future will certainly confuse some things.

Then the atime update will not be committed until the future has become
the present.  We have complete control over that.  This will emulate the
current behaviour of UFS and friends, which take a while to get the
atime update onto media.  In cache we can keep the full resolution, it
is only the disk version where we truncation.