[Tux3] Tux3 wikipedia article
phillips at phunq.net
Fri Aug 1 17:56:34 PDT 2008
Whoever thinks that Tux3 should have a wikipedia entry can go here and
make arguments about why the entry kindly created by Stefan Hostetler
should not be deleted. Please check out the guidelines re arguments
I think Tux3 deserves a wikipedia entry because:
- The Tux3 project is well underway. It has lots of interest from
both potential users and developers.
- Functional code for parts of the implementation is publicly
- There is a fair amount of credible commentary on the design.
- The pointer versioning technology of Tux3 is real, implemented,
tested and robust.
- There is a substantive body of code and documentation supporting
the design approaches being taken.
- ddsnap which is released and near beta can be considered a working
prototype of portions of Tux3
Tux3 mailing list
Tux3 at tux3.org
More information about the Tux3