[RFC] Tux3 for review

Daniel Phillips daniel at phunq.net
Mon May 19 23:56:09 PDT 2014

On Friday, May 16, 2014 10:29:43 PM PDT, I wrote:
> Hirofumi is the one who deserves congratulations,
> recognition for providing more than half the code including most
> of the hard parts, and thanks for bringing Tux3 back to life.

An epilogue... one gentleman took that suggestion seriously and sent $100
to Hirofumi by Amazon payments, quoting that post. I do not feel at liberty
to name the donor, so I won't, but please feel free to stand up and take
your bows. Really, what an amazing warm n fuzzy.

Naturally, Hirofumi insists this must a donation to the tux3 project, but I
say... saki time!